Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sesat

Hahaha...

Today I got lost when trying to find my way back to KL from Cyberjaya...
For heaven's sake...I was just there last week! (But that time..I had Fairul to guide me there)...so make sense why I got lost this time around! hahahahah....

Later in the afternoon...had lunch with Shu-Wen's boss..Pieter..He's from South Africa...and I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to meet him..such a great person...as how Shu-Wen described... =)

On another note..I'm looking forward to meeting that somebody again next week...hehehe...

Hmm...what else...*Fiddling....*

Oh crap! I just remembered that I have to f*cking go to work tomorrow! (Coz today was a lovely day at home - I was on leave..Yahooo!) I just want to leave the company asap...Hopefully I hear good news from the 2 interviews I've been to..Pray hard...Amin..

Will update more...Till then..Good nite peeps!!


No comments: