Monday, May 18, 2009

Red Highlights

Hello...Today I went to do my red highlights...at the usual Derrick & Team salon...(at Midvalley)...

I found out my stylist..Tank..is going to leave the salon soon..and open up his new salon..that's good! Can get discount he said..hehe...(Just hope its nearby tho..)
On another note..ade assistant stylist baru kat Derrick & Team, nama dia Kory..not bad..handsome jugak...tapi...dia panggil i akak ! hahahaha...so he must be a young boy...or I just look old ! sheeesh....!! lol...

Anyway...It's 1.15AM and I can't sleep...I still feel dumb and upset because that certain someone still hasn't texted me..Sampai hati...dah lupa kat i ke? =(

If being so lonely feels like this...I am probably not going to take it very well when the actual situation takes place..*Uwaaaaaa..........This is harder than I thought..Its making me so tensed and I'm overloaded with stress! Don't likeeeeee!!!!

Ape2 pon...I have to be strong..this is another test for me...so be patient Farah...hopefully you will get some good news in the end....Hope so ya...Amin...


No comments: