Thursday, May 14, 2009

Invisible Mode


Semester break means I have to be "invisible" for a while...It's only been 1 day..but to me...it felt too long already! Argghh...!!

So to avoid myself being too restless and missing the obvious too much...Let me recap what I've done for the past week...

Wednesday...Met him after work..We had our casual chit chat..sharing our stories...spending time with him is always happy moments for me...

Thursday...He took leave..went to renew his car roadtax and insurance...I had to blardy work..coz tomorrow...is the FINAL presentation for BTA...(nervous mode)

Friday...After presentation..Felt so RELIEVED...I think I did well..felt more confident than last time =)
Again..It's a miracle if I do get this job...6 out of 16 can only survive...huhu...

So to celebrate my success (freedom) from the BTA programme (yg seksa!)..We went to watch STAR TREK ! I loved it! Sylar jadi spoc..huhu..

Saturday...Spent the whole day with him...It was like old times..If I were to post an entry about it here..It would never end!..hehehe..I'd never thought of getting an opportunity like this again...So I was smiling till my ears when I got his invite that morning! It does bring back good memories..and I'm truly happy for that...I guess sometimes its good that we can't predict things ya? Especially if it turns out to be so romantic  =P

Sunday..Rest at home..Called him to just hear his voice.. (hakhak...gedik lak rasa!) 

Monday...Got my ciggarette rations...Met him again..Had dinner and a pleasant evening... =)
But he told me about the semester break and that kinda got me worried a bit..1 week or 4 weeks..!?!!! *sigh*
That night, I sms him..saying I want to see him everyday before the visit...

Tuesday..So far so good...invitation accepted...I think he is going to miss me too..but he was just too ego to admit it! =P

Wednesday..I was on my way back home..I suddenly decided to call him up..and to my suprise...he said..."Come and see me...the visit is tomorrow"....and so I went to see him..
Dinner was interrupted by his friend tagging along..(boring)...So after we said our goodbyes..I salam tgn dia...and asked if I could call him later tonite..

And today..Thursday...I am in the INVISIBLE MODE... =(

Dear XXX...
I'll miss you so much...
I hope the weeks pass by quickly so that I can see you again...
Forget me not...
You take care now...

I Love You...

No comments: