Saturday, May 16, 2009

Interviews & Meet up with Fairul

Hey..It's been a while since I attended any interviews...
Well today I attended 2 ! Haha..the 1st one was scary to the max..the CEO interviewed me and was so grumpy for no reason...The irony was..he put on a very angry face..and was telling me.."Our company is a very people oriented company"...ERRRKKKK!! Wrong!!
Your face tells me the opposite! huhuhu...

Anyway...2nd interview was much better...I might have nailed it..Tapi kita tunggu jela..Still scouting around for the best opportunity..Harap2 dpt yg terbaikkkkk! =)

I also took the chance to visit Fairul in Putrajaya! Yippee....!! Lama sudah tidak jumpe dgn beliau! Seronok skali...Fairul was my friend in DLINK and it's been ages since I last saw him..Terima kasih la belanja mkn and bawa I jalan2 di Alamanda...and showed me around Putrajaya..(jadi tourist sekejap!Nak amik gambar...but he didn't allow me!LOL!)

After my so tiring explorace from Damansara > Putrajaya > Cyberjaya...I singgah sekejap di office to use up the facilities..ngahahaha....I printed 10 copies of my resume..just in case I feel like going to the career fair tomorrow at PWTC..lol !

That's your fault (Blaming my company)...who told you to give me empty promises!?! huh...

Anyway...I'm so happy & satisfied that I got to fill up my Saturday with eventful activities..

But.. when it comes to night time..I start missing that someone AGAIN...its been 3 days...and I still haven't heard any news from him...Is he not going to text me at all? =(
So much for my hopes...hmm....At times like this..I will look back at my previous posts and ask...does this all matter?

I don't like being invisible..Hate it..! God..show me the right path...Amin..


No comments: