Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Job

I got a new job at EDS as a business analyst... =)

It will be in Cyberjaya..and I will start working there on the 6th of July..Wish me luck in my new role...!

On a separate note...I finally got to meet him this weekend..Both Saturday AND Sunday (Yay!)...On Saturday..we planned to watch a movie..but there wasn't any good one..so we ended up going for shopping..makan2..jalan2...And today (Sunday)..We had breakfast together...then I went to accompany him go house hunting at Tmn Desa...all in all..happy...*smile*

But he made a confession (that I've heard so many times before)...and well..let's just say...I am a bit upset..I still don't want to believe what he said..and I hope he's just saying that to hide the truth..I dunno..It feels so complicated...

Sad story aside, I just want to be happy....with him...while I can...and I appreciate that he still wants to hang out with me...Hope this part of our friendship will last forever..I don't want to lose him..hmm...

Tomorrow is work day..(Boring!) I will officially be leaving BAT on the 30th of June..(Thank God)..But will surely miss my friends there..and of course..those free cigarette rations...huhu...but its OK...It will be a new chapter..new experience..and hopefully I will make new friends in Cyberjaya..*wink*

Till my next update..Toodles~


No comments: