Friday, November 13, 2009

My 100th Post

Wow..lembapnya!!

Dah bertahun2 ada blog..only today I managed to blog my 1ooth post..ahahaha..
Like i said, I blog once in a blue moon, and I love you! hehe... :)

Anyway..today I feel like letting out something that I've been keeping to myself for a very long time..very...very...long time....

Why am I so bloody jealous? That is the question...hmmm..

Whenever I get to know a guy..the minute we become close, there's always a situation that will somehow make me introduce him to my girl friends..nak gi mkn, member ni nak ikut, nak gi shopping..member lagi satu ni nak ikut...so I got the habit of just introducing this person to my circle of girl friends....

What I've come to realize after that makes my stomach twitch inside and there's a constant sound at the back of my head that keeps cursing or bitching..coz u know why? The guy suddenly becomes good friends with my girlfriends....and me? nadaaa....zero...kosong!! It's like nothing ever happened between us...just like that...

Now tell me again, why the hell am I so bloody jealous?

And tell me again, why do all these girl friends of mine get the guys attention, EVERY SINGLE TIME??!!
Are they prettier than me? Are they nicer than me? Do guys only want pretty girls? THE UGLY TRUTH - YES!

Sometimes, a small part of me, regret even introducing my friends to any guy I know..coz at the end of the day..sure aku tak dilayan punya...he will just be interested to know my other pretty friends...and ONCE AGAIN...I'm just a bridge to that person..

So tell me people, what do I do? What the hell am I suppose to do? Sigh...

No comments: