Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girl Wars Online

OMG..welcome to online games Farah..!!

I shudn't have started playing..now I can't stop! haha..Thank God its not in Facebook, or else I wouldn't be doing anything else but play those games!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm currently playing Girl Wars Online via Ipod Touch. ( Mind you, its only available either on Ipod Touch or Iphone...which is annoying, coz I that means I have to constantly look at my gadget like every 5 to 10 mins?! ) hahaha...Ok2..serious...Its actually an online game ( a silly game I tell you ) that let's you do girlie stuff like cat fights, buy apparels, apartments, cars, go to the spa and etc..

From CNNi Report :

Girl Wars Online is the newest game from the creators of iMob and iVampires. Once again to become one of the best at Girl Wars you have to add Girl Wars Codes by inviting people using their Girl Wars Friend Codes. You can find the most comprehensive list of Girl Wars Codes at GirlWarCodes.com

At GirlWarCodes.com all you have to do is add your code to their database for free and watch the invites roll in. You can bump your code to the top of the list every 60 minutes, which will get you hundreds more members of your crew. You can also have the option to have your code bumped automatically every 15 minutes for a fee of $3.

(and NO!! I DON'T PAY!!) =P

Ridiculous right! I'm becoming like a 14 yr old again! hahaha..

But Ok lah..no harm what..once I get bored, I'm sure I'll ditch it..lol~!!
At least my Ipod Touch is ON and ACTIVE most of the time now...ehehehe..

Here's a screen shot of how the game interface looks like..and oh yea..did I tell you, there's also cheat codes available if you Google!!! hahahahahaha....


1 comment:

Blog Girl said...

I love love love this app. I have owned a couple versions of it since May, I play it all the time, Girl Wars just never gets boring to me. How many MMO's are designed for girls anyway?

My only hassle is you dont get a good instruction on the app, but there's a few good places online to get instructions for how to play Girl Wars, like Girl Wars Gossip.

I never bother with the auto friend code stuff either, I did all my own and I have over 10,000!