Sunday, November 8, 2009

Karaoke Box and Pool

Heyya,

How's everybody?

Recently I went to few to karaoke with my friend. We had a blast. Wanna share with you the discovery i found out about these karaoke places..haha..

We 1st went to Red Box - since I've been here several times, its safe to say, its very updated..and all the songs are new..hit list..whatever u call it..but my goodness..the price..errkk....so expensive..of course, we had to go there during the peak hour la kan..ahha..so no surprise about the price hike there..RM40++ per head and tit bits = WAJIB beli ! Ok..ridiculous..! huhu..so 2 org was about RM100++..nevertheless..i still enjoyed myself to the max coz me and my friend were singing our hearts out and enjoying the luxury of this place..i like..class gitu! :)

2nd time we wanted to go to Neway - my friend kata murah..pegi2 sana..(again during the peak hour la kan)..hmm..sama jugak..the price for the tit bits was even more expensive! RM11 for peanuts okehh..another rubbish..and WAJIB beli kalo nak nyanyi! haha..

So cancel plan to go karaoke - until we bumped into a small corner at the bowling alley (btw, this is at 1utama)...a row of boxed room - tadaaa! karaoke jamban! yayyy!!! It was cheaper indeed..and no need to purchase tit bits..RM1 per song and they gave u plug and play mics to bring to the small boxed room..cute..haha..
We only wanted to spend about 1 hour plus, so 20 songs was just nice..which equals to RM20 ! CHEAPPPOOO!! huhu...the only downside about this karaoke box was the mic wasnt that good..tak brapa power org kata..haha..but it's tolerable..as long as u shout ur lungs out to the mic..gerenti org kat bilik sblh leh dgr..hehehe..

So kesimpulannya,kalo time2 sengkek..boleh la anda ke karaoke jamban..and if tgh kaya, gaji baru masuk, and ramai kawan nak kongsi2..anda boleh ke red box/neway dan sewaktu dgnnya...dua2 pon best..and dua2 pon ada pros and cons nya..yg penting we enjoy bebeh!

After that, my friend took me to play pool..this was i think my 1st time playing it for real..and surprise..surprise..i kinda like it too..even tho my teknik pemegangan kayu pool sudah tentu need more practice..but i can definitely shoot those balls into the hole beb..beginners luck kot! huhu..thanks a bunch to my friend for introducing me to this new sport..ekekek...

Here's a picture of me trying to fully concentrate on the game (konon2) ...see my eyes..so bulat..hahaha..enjoy!!




No comments: