Sunday, November 22, 2009

Feeling captivated

My morning started of rough coz I got scolded by someone..

But I didn't want that to spoil the rest of my day, so I decided to go shopping on my own..and the damage....RM506.05 in 4 hours!! hahaha...4 bloody hours! lol~!!

My salary isn't even in yet..but yea..I had to buy a lot of things that I need ..pronto ! Eg: Contact lenses, solution, saline, hair moisturiser, Dawood's wedding present, etc...and I also got myself a pair of Crocodile sandals..that was on sale..hehehe.. :P

Anyway..I realized later that I went shopping alone..and it occurred to my mind that its somewhat sad..the situation..me, alone shopping...so I became a bit frustrated...but.....

I decided to fight again this lonely feeling, and was tempted to do something that can cheer me up. So I went to visit Aleesya, Fikri's daughter. She was admitted to the Serdang hospital because she had an infection in her blood. So I thought, why not pay her a visit. This will be the 1st time aunty Farah visits Aleesya..hehe..She's so adorable..and cute! She's getting better..Thank God for that..When I saw her smile, I thought, wow..it does make you feel better when you see others happy..

Then after visiting baby Aleesya, I felt like I wanted to do more meaningful things..Today is mom and dad's anniversary..they went for honeymoon at Le Meridien hotel..so I thought, why not..let's surprise them! So I drove to their hotel and bought some cupcakes and cookies and took pics with them..Once again..when I saw mom and dad smiling non stop, I thought, yes..this feeling inside of me is definitely jubilant! I feel so happy as well !

So there you go, I didn't let the scolding get to me..and I had a good day after all..I hope tomorrow will be better..I really do...Till next post, gdnite peeps! :)


No comments: