Monday, September 1, 2008

I leave it to God


Selamat berpuasa everyone...Semoga bulan ini dapat dilalui dgn penuh berkat and jiwa yg tenang..Amin..

As for me..I sgt2 la tak keruan skrg...I know its not good..esp in the month of Ramadhan..So I pray to God..he will help me get thru all this..

There's only 2 months left before his title changes...What happens to me then? :-(
It feels so unfair...and I know I shudn't be complaining because this is all God's fate..Wishing for a miracle is either too cruel...or too selfish of me...or there is also this possibility that the miracle is not going to happen at all (99.9999% kot)...arghhh!

My friends and family are the ones trying to push me to move on...but it seems like I'm the stubborn one here..I could not just let go...not yet...and I'm so afraid of what will happen to me when that day comes.....*sigh

When I see him, I am always hoping for happy endings..but these few days...all it has been was just conflicts...more and more conflicts..I ask him.."Do u hate me or what?" and he replies.."Don't ask unnecessary questions" (......)

If I don't say anything...its just a quiet outing (silence all the way)..If I say something..its always the wrong thing...arghhh....what else am I suppose to do???? I know many of u are thinking..why the heck is Farah still going out with this guy..well here's the truth..the stupid real truth....I don't want to waste the days that I could still hang out with him whereby he still has no official strings attached...I mean..after this...I don't even know if its possible...and thinking of it just hurts my feelings...

By now its so obvious who is the bad person in this love triangle kan? And maybe that is why God is punishing me..even though I sayang sgt2 this person...but somehow...org lain would probably still say I am the bad guy...

It felt like I already met my soulmate..but I could not have him...It's so hard...!! I feel so frustrated and tired fighting with my own feelings...and I am on the brink of losing it..Oh God...plz help me...

Ya Allah...Di bulan yg mulia ini, Aku berdoa pada-Mu, agar Kau kuatkan hatiku menghadapi semua dugaan dan cabaranMu..Tunjukkanlah padaku jalan yang benar...If he is not meant for me, let me accept all this in a good way..and hopefully there is a much more better person for me out there..Amin...

2 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

Farah, I don't know what's going on with your life right now, but I can tell you're really sad. Hey, I'm not gonna tell you not to be sad, because we're only human. No matter which side of the fence we're standing, we deserve to be sad. Or hurt. Because we're only human. But I can tell you, time heals. Trust me ;) and be strong. just believe that you're strong enough for anything.

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Sigh..Ejan..I'm so sad and haven't been myself lately...and its frustrating when I cannot control my own feelings...I hope ur right that time heals..coz its been since Feb I've been going thru this..and it gets harder and harder everyday =(