Tuesday, August 26, 2008

@ home...On Sick Leave


Sigh...Suppose to be sick at home but I'm still doing work..VPN through my office network from home...penatnyeeee!

On another side note...cried to sleep last nite...
This person is really making me sad...Come to think of it..ntah2 sebab tu I fall sick! ceh..


I feel yet again..Syiok Sendiri after reading someone's blog...and perhaps I am in the way of everything????? Oh God..please help me find the right path....I know in my heart that this feeling is true..why is it not happening to me!??!?! Give me all the kesabaran in the world..Amin...

Ok la..really bored now..Back to work...Wish me luck for presentation this Friday~~

P/S : My friend Shu-Wen is off to South Africa at 1am tonite..wish u a very safe journey my friend..Goin to miss ya!

4 comments:

MISS J @Lagapas said...

What's bothering you babe? Take care there! And yes, I saw some pictures of the asasi 'geng'-with the crazy lads i mean. Tak adil tau, I can't be there. Assume you had a good time then??

Really hope to meet up with you miss farah. Miss you sometimes too. Heh jiwang la plak. ;p

Anyhoo, take care!

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Aha...where did u see those pics? Hope to meet up with u soon too! :)

Shurainian said...

take care farah.. just stay strong ya! i think you should realize that you are one special lady@

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Thanks Shu-Wen..I'll try my best..