Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lost

Sementara tgh rajin ni..cepat2 coret isi hati..huhu..

I am basically lost at the moment..lost with so many stuff hanging around in my mind...one is work..really trying to prove myself as a BTA ! I don't even want to start commenting on that! hahah.. Cammon Farah..u can do it ! Don't give up and try ur best ! I love my job! I love my job! hahahahahha~~~

2nd thing lingering on my mind is non other than my love...hmmm..soon to be leading his own life..Why doesn't a miracle happen to me? I am lost for words whenever I try to pretend happy in front of him..where as in my heart...I'm crying! I actually did cry in front of him yesterday...and I think I hurt his feelings just by doing that..I'm sorry dear...How do I contain these tears when I feel defeated..lost...It's really game over.. =(

I wish I was the one to end up happily ever after with you...I wish for so many things that could only just be a dream in my sleep now...Besides my family, I have never cared for someone this much in my entire life..I hope u know that..Love u always...

No comments: