Thursday, September 4, 2008

I need stronger antibodies!


I just recovered from diarrhea, now I'm having fever!

I still went to work tho for the past 2 days...totally freezing at the office..I segan kat my boss...last week I took MC for 2 days..this week takkan nak MC lagi? But oh my2..do I feel so weak...Dr Ejannz..If ur reading this...what is the quickest way to recover from fever besides meds? Hehehe....

Earlier today when we had a forum session with Shakta and Thorsten..waa...I felt like my bones were shaking inside out! So bloody cold..that I had to walk out of the auditorium....and its still very cold outside..definitely the fever is getting to me...

When I got home, I wrapped myself in my duvet..I can feel my face going very2 hot...felt like smoke were coming out..but I'm cold...waaa....tak sukanye demam!! Later tonite after my dad comes back from Terawih, he's going to bring me to see the doctor...and yeah..might be taking MC after all for tomorrow.. *sigh


Come to think of it...last week, I was taking care of that someone because he fall sick..ntah2..menjangkit kot ! hahaha...my antibody not good enuff la that means!!! Aiyaa...now I'm the one who needs taking care of...who wants to volunteer?? hahaha...

Oh well..at least I can rest tomorrow..instead of trying to constantly wrap myself with my jacket/shawl and at the same time still do work! Multitasking babe..haha..Off to bed...wish me well people...gudnite~


1 comment:

the girl in stiletto said...

hehehe babe, selain dari meds, you need plenty of bed rest & fluid :P and TLC ;) takde care lain la babe... huuhhu....

get well soon! ;)