Friday, June 19, 2009

Latest photo!

Lately I've been feeling a little anxious for a lot of reasons...sigh..I hope I can just get thru this phase quickly...I hate being worried and stress and tension! you name it..I think its almost a mixture of emotions and the feeling is totally uncool!

Anyway..just felt like uploading my latest picture..(To cheer myself up!) ...This was taken during my graduation dinner as a BTA..yes..I finally completed the program..and soon off to my new role in Cyberjaya..wish me luck!



And see that new pink dress..I bought it in Surabaya for only RM20..! hehe..I like!! Also would like to upload my currently favorite saxophone player, Julian Smith, from Britain's Got Talent 2009. He is also known as Joolz Gianni and won 3rd place in this competition..So enjoy the music! ;)



1 comment:

mommykaseh said...

hye..

come and jenguk me here...
http://kaseh.alphalipid.cc/

breakfast for smart people! kalau tk mula sekarang, ble lagi?

Ezra
http://kaseh-alphalipid.blogspot.com