Saturday, June 27, 2009

Autobots...Transform!

Yeah..finally...I got to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last Friday..huhu...

Most importantly..I got to watch it with him..hihihi..*blushing*

The day started awful..but I'm glad it ended so perfectly well..(well..almost perfect!) Let me tell you the chronology...

Morning..woke up to a nightmare! Got so worried after i dreamt of something awful..no need to write here..not worth remembering! then 2 person at the office..can't stop yacking about the past!..duhh..at this point..i don't really care what u guys think..i have 2 more working days left and then I AM FREE BEBEH!!! ;p

Evening..4 hours before the movie screens....He's still at the office!!!! I'm already at Damansara..and he is still at the office!uwaaaaaaaa.......Tension...he said that some stupid server malfunctioned and he had to fix it...WTF..not at this moment! You gotta be joking!..ughh...there goes my dinner date..so i waited...i waited..and waited...7.30pm..still waiting..(already pissed of) and started sending text messages to let him know how i feel *hahaha..evil laugh* (now i am laughing..but when i was there sulking alone..it wasn't funny at all !....then when he called...i cried! almost automatically...i cried saying that if he doesn't come and watch the movie with me..that's it ! (u can understand my frustration rite!...huhu)

So he told me...politely..trying to calm me down..wait at the cinema..he will try and come as soon as possible...hmm...with my hopes up high again..i followed..and waited for him at the cinema..movie is at 9pm...and not long after..around 8pm..he texted me.."I'm on the way" ...My heart was screaming...of joy of course..huhu..! =)

He came on time..still trying to make me smile...(i was obviously still mad coz he made me wait so long!)..but yeah..he succeeded...he made me smile..all the way...until the end of the day..me-so-happy!!! The movie was good..but i liked the 1st one better..felt a little "geli" watching Megan Fox when at the back of my mind..still wondering if she really was a Man! hehe...

Life is so unpredictable rite? We can only plan things would work out the way we want..and if it doesn't, being human beings..we tend to get frustrated easily..

Thank God that nite..everything turned out to be good for me..with a few bumps here and there..I'm glad..it went well..I'm the happiest girl that nite..hehe...still smiling till today...!! =)

And yea...this post doesn't really have anything to do with Transformers..hehe..tataaa guys!! ;p


No comments: