Monday, June 1, 2009

Blabbing

There's 16 days left before my contract with BAT ends..Am I excited or what?!!!!
Woooohoooo...!!!

Even tho a bit berat hati to leave my good friends..but am mostly happy and excited to countdown before the new beginning at EDS...a bit nervous too..hope all goes well there...Will definitely try my best...Amin..

Last Thursday Me and Mr A went to watch Terminator: Salvation..I like this version of John Connor of course..lagi macho..hehe...and the movie was nice..I like.. =)
Dpt tgk awal2 lagi la best..boleh action kat org lain..ekeke..ish2..tak baik..huhu..takdela..just happy that I got to see it ..with non other than Mr A...rindu pulak kat dia..since tak dpt jumpe weekend coz his folks were here..takpe..esok plan nak jumpa..and have dinner with him...looking forward..!

On Saturday I went shopping with Monica and plus we had lots of catching up to do..It was also her 1st time driving to Midvalley...and I was glad to be the co-pilot..mission accomplished when we successfully (safely) arrived at Midvalley! ehehehe... =P

Bought myself 4 novels..(really cheap..kempen utk galakkan org membaca!) hehe..and 2 sets of Pierre Cardin lingerie..I like!!!!!!

Ok la..nothing to blab about really..just wanted to update me blog yg rasa cam kesian dia tak diupdate..huhu...till next post..gudnite!


1 comment:

lilieyz said...

welcome to the desert...nanti bile dah dtg cyber org suggestkan fara bwk sun block same ek..Beli yg spf tggi..