Saturday, October 4, 2008

Slim ke? Heheheh...


Hi Everyone..

Still on raya break..thank God..leh lepak and rest2 lagi..huhu..


Raya was fun..even tho..2 days je balik kg..2nd day raya..all of us dah balik kl..some got work..some off to sambung holidays in KL pulak...as for me...it just means that I can spend more relaxing time at home =)


A bit of flashback on raya day..as usual..wake up early to go to masjid and sembahyang raya...then we had our lemang, nasi empit? (betul ke spelling), rendang, sambal...yum2...sebut je dah terliur rite? hehe...I didn't eat a lot..mebi bcoz already used to fasting..but still...enjoyed the raya delicacies..! Had our salam2 & maaf-maafan session..and of course..the giving and receiving of duit raya!...yezza...I still get duit raya hokeh..jgn jeles! hehe..


After that, we went to pose2 outside with tons and tons of camera that came out of no where..lol..it was raining a bit..but everyone still posed...(kan dah ckp..my familia ni sume suke berangan next top model..*lol)...people already started visiting our house during the photo session..and it continued the whole day..and finally we also went to visit other ppl's house for raya...a tiring but eventful day..yg pastinye seronok! :-)


That nite..it was the normal duduk dpn tv...tatau nak tgk cerita ape..(coz takde astro kat kg)..hahah..so chit chat with cousins..main2 dgn kucing..(oh..ye...forgot to mention..we brought our new kitty-chico...back to kampung..luckily she behaved in the car..) and last2..everyone tired..went off to sleep..


Next day..still got ppl visiting our house..I was already in my jeans and shirt..huhu..then mlm tu..sume pon dah siap2 nak balik kl...smpi kl...midnight...tdooo....Zzzz (-_-)


Today...I checked my facebook...and my friends commented I looked slim..betul ke? hehehe..berjaya gak la puasa ni menguruskan sket badanku..yahoo!! kena maintain ni..hehe..


Another madness that happened during few weeks before raya..is that I went shopping..and I overspend..uwaaa...tula..bagi lagi credit card kat angah..kan dah kepokaian..huuu...betul2 shopaholic la..mmg sah! huhu..abisla..pas raya ni kena jaga2 sket...takleh shopping nanti tak larat nak bayar...hentikanlah sementara keinginan mendapatkan barang2 kehendak ni...aduii... *moral of the story....bijaklah berbelanja! =P


All in all...best dapat cuti raya and spend time with everyone..even tho..ter-broke skejap! hehe...Kawan2 yg nak wat open house tu...don't forget to invite me yaa.... see ya when I see ya!


Thought in my mind : " Couldn't help thinking how nice it would be if I could spend raya with you..miss you so much.."



1 comment:

lilieyz said...

slim la jugak..ape lagi farah..terpakse la continueslly on puasa..selamat hari raya..