Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hmmm...

Dear XXXXX,

I'm glad we met today...

Although it wasn't quite the happy ending I imagined..but it felt good to be seeing U again...

U look great...and I wanted to tell U this..but it didn't come out of my mouth for so obvious reasons...I missed you so much!

Being with U just now almost felt like the good old days...I'm thankful for that...

I wish that the night would not flyby so fast...and I wished we hadn't had that complicated "crap" just now...The night would have been PERFECT! It still is...but it could have been better...

Tonite..I'll think of U like I always do...and hope to see U again soon...

~End~

& why the heck am I still crying all by myself whenever I think of all this...because my love for U is somewhat impossible and exists only in my own fantasy world......he will still belong to somebody else...and me? I'm just alone...GAME OVER FARAH! U lose..... =(


No comments: