Monday, October 27, 2008

Can't focus


I am a bit lost here and there as u could imagine..

For my open house which was on the same day he had his big event..a lot of ppl came to me and asked "Are U ok?" I bet it really did show on face that I was unhappy...I even fell into the drain..for God's sake! Injured my leg a bit..but worse of all..my heart was hurt...badly...

Still wondering what he is up to...what he is doing now with the other person...is he happy? I constantly feel so lonely whenever I think of all this..and its not easy going thru every single day when U have to fight with ur own emotions..why can't some ppl just understand that...

Some ppl in my family think that I am way too emotional and some even started to make fun of me! Try putting urself in my shoes and let's see how well u can do...But I don't care what U guys think of me..I believe in letting out all my emotions..coz I know..if I keep it all insides..one day I will explode..now U tell me..which is better? Annoying sobbing crying now...or angry volcano erruption later? That's right..U know the answer..

Anyway..Whatever I am going to write down later in my blog post..is meant for me to release all of my stress and I hope if there is anybody reading them..if u intend to advise me..good..but don't push it to go "all-blaming-on-me"..it may be the right thing to do..but plz..give me some space..

My mind is lingering on Tuesday evening..he will be back in KL..feel like meeting up to hear the news from the man himself...plus..I already kind of miss him..He made a promise to me..and I know he will keep his promise and wouldn't dissapoint me..

As for now..I got tons & tons of work to do..on a public holiday! Yea..I know I shud be relaxing..(which I did) but must get my lazy ass to finish up this work soon in order for me to enjoy the rest of the week pleasantly...

*Angin..sampaikan rinduku padanya...I miss U...*

No comments: