Sunday, September 6, 2009

I have sensitive skin!

OMG...i am so furious rite now...Grrrr...
My face has got some sort of rash looking thingy..(I think)..reddish and very2 itchy ! So itchy that I feel like washing my face over and over again..Why is this happening?

I know that my face is super sensitive..and this is like the gazillion-th time I've had to change my facial wash..after trying...Elianto...Garnier..Neutrogena..St Ives..(and many more!)...I'm back to using Clinelle..the expensive one..but so far does not 'hurt' my face..argghhh!! There goes my credit card again..*sigh*

On the other hand tho..I'm so glad my face has stopped itching so much for now after I'm using back Clinelle..I hope it gets rid of the reddish itchy rash thingy forever!! That's how bad I want it off my face =(

So..no more trying on make-up, compaq powder, dan sewaktu dgnnya to my face..let it rest and I'll just apply the facial wash daily..hope it works...


No comments: