Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dialogue with Mr Ego Maniac

Date : 22 Sept 2009
Dialogue session : Via SMS

Me : Hi Mr J, how are you? How's raya ? Are you free on this date? My sister is getting married. Would like to invite you, if you' re free.

Mr J : Hi Farah. Raya is good. Dpt mkn banyak. I keje la on that day. Sorry tak dpt dtg.

Me: Oh yeke. Takpela camtu. Nak wat camne kan u keje...

Mr J : Tula. I kumpul duit nak kawin dgn akak u, tapi tak sempat. Anyway, wedding you nanti I try dtg yea

Me : Oh adik bongsu I ada lagi..U kumpul la duit siap2..Ok, I'll add you to my guest list. Let's see of you keep your word. Huhu..

Mr J : I ckp I try dtg. Bukan ckp I 100% pegi.

Me : (A bit speechless at how he can turn every conversation sour & wondering why the hell he has to hurt my feelings all the time...still managed to respond calmly...) Owh, ok..takpe..I ajak je..I tau u mmg busy..

End of text message..

Ni raya kan? So I should just forgive and forget..sabar jela...Hopefully...he will realize one day...that he doesn't need to be so ego and rude to me all the time..After all..siapa yg tolong dia masa dia susah2 time accident tu... Lupa ke? Hmm....
Sabar Farah..Sabar..


No comments: