Sunday, May 18, 2008

Menjaga Hati

2 days ago..My prayers were answered..Alhamdulillah..
Me and my best friend are talking again.. :-)

We managed to help each other move on..(I hope)...All that I wanted to ask him..I finally found out..Thank you for your honesty..I'm glad we are talking again..I almost gave up at the last minute..but I know..you wouldn't dissapoint me..

Although, a part of me is a bit sad..Why? Most probably because I know we are not going to be so close as before..He is going to build his own life..things wouldn't be the same..I know I should be happy for him...Trust me,I am..but you can't blame me for feeling lonely and sad..I cared for him so much..but life must go on...and I accept all this...as its my fate..I know for a fact..he did care for me too... :)

This one is for you...
Thank you for giving me "our sweet memories"...Yes...I will remember them forever and ever...!!!
Thank you for being there when I needed you the most..Thank you for teaching me about love, life and friendship..Thank you for treating me like I am the most beautiful girl in the world..Thank you for making me more confident..Thank you for making me happy...Thank you for our friendship...Thank you for everything..and last but not least...Thank you for loving me..even though it was for a short while..I cherish every moment..I pray for your happiness...Take care my friend..

2 comments:

lilieyz said...

why r u sound soo sad? cheer up wokeh..

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Hehe...recovering mode la lily...I'll be ok..thanks for ur concern :)