Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally...My Adidas



After days of searching in Midvalley, Gardens, Pavilion, KLCC, and Sg Wang...I finally ended up in Midvalley again and found my Adidas...Yahooo~~

Its not Superstar, because the one I wanted was already old season (shucks!). But never mind,this pair is the latest and newest of the lot..and its almost the same in terms of the color...pinkish..girlish me..hahaha..I love it !

Al-kisah, I went to Midvalley alone that day, thinking that I must complete my mission to find my Adidas...Even tho I did not find my Superstar..this one already brightened up my day! Its about RM250 and its still on the rack bebeh! heheheh....Can't wait to show of to Adi, Monica and Zhafri...they are going to be soooo jealous :P

On a side note, I watched Iron Man last Friday...It was awesome! Robert Downey Jr couldn't have looked more macho in that movie..hehe..For those who haven't watched that movie yet, be sure to stay in the cinema until the end, because after they show the VERY long castings...there's more to the ending..so heads up ya? Enjoy.....!

To my new pair of Adidas...I know you will look good on me...Shine baby Shine...LoL~

2 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

uuuu your blog!!! :D why is it that today i discovered loads of ppl ade blog? :D gonna link urs to mine :) miss ya babe!!

ejann

ps i deleted the first comment cuz i forgot to put my name! boleh tak.... ;P

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

yeahh..i have a blog too :p
but not as fancy as urs la..simple jek..hehe..miss u too darlin'