Monday, May 5, 2008

Income Tax



It was quite exciting to be doing the income tax..1st of all, I did it for my parents...
Theirs were quite straight forward, coz they already had their existing pin number..But mine...I had to go to LHDN office in Jalan Duta and get my pin number for E-Filing...OMG, dlm hati ni...rasa2 cam tak sempat je..Tomorrow was the due date and I had to do everything last minute! ahaha...and then I had to drag my parents along coz i dunno how to go there on my own..thanks mama and papa! hehe...


After we arrived there, lots and lots of people were doing their last minute process like me...~phew~ hehe...Managed to get a pc that was right at the corner..and finished of what was necessary..My 1st income tax that I needed to pay was RM17.70..Tadaa....!!! Luckily it was just a small amount..This year, I'm going to buy laptop lah..make it easier for calculation next tax! hehe..


The picture above is the receipt for my 1st Income tax payment...hehe...The tagline at the bottom of the receipt says "Terima kasih kerana menyumbang untuk pembangunan negara" ...hahah...That was easy!


No comments: