Thursday, February 4, 2010

Too honest is not good?

Is being too honest not good? Or do I just suck at doing it?
Today I accidentally confessed to a friend, that I was tired of hearing her lecture me 24/7 and also smashing me at almost every word I say...
She always said it's meant to be a joke..But if I hear ppl scolding me, lecturing me, nagging me everytime..and every word that comes out from my mouth, she needs to pin down..Don't you think I'd get very tired and annoyed?

So what I've been doing to overcome this situation (being annoyed..then for nothing might scold her back) is to actually avoid her slowly..trying not to be so obvious...but I guess this didn't work...

She asked me why I don't join her for lunch anymore, etc..etc, provoking me with questions..and poof..I became a little bit too honest..and told her how I felt..as a result...she didn't like it :(

So is it my fault now? Sigh..Confusion..Confusion..Of course I tried my best to filter my sentences..but I guess it just didn't come out rite? Uhhh...I don't know..I mean, she nag me all day long, boleh plak..the minute I say something similar..I'm the bad guy? Somehow..I feel that's not fair..Maybe some ppl can't take constructive comments? And she is suppose to be older than me..sheesh!

Thank God, at the end of the day, we pretend as if nothing happened..So I guess it's ok between us? (is it?) But yeah..Too honest is probably not so good...to a certain extent..maybe? Bahh..I don't care...It happened already...Move on...Move on...


No comments: