Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Calm-Myself-Down Post

Prior to below's entry of freaking out post...I've decided to do another entry..to calm myself down..

YES, lately I have been stressed about something..But I've gotta distract myself from thinking too much..let's think happy thoughts here shall we...hmmm..what have we got:

1. Managed to clear of 2 things from my 2010 list; Fixed my car handle door and also tinted my lovely2 precious Gen II..hehe...It's reddish bronze..and I like it ! :)

2. Found out along's baby...sudah nampak heartbeat! Yay! Alhamdulillah..

3. Fairuz's new apartment ada swimming pool..best gile! Maybe boleh pegi sana swim..hehe..

4. Watched Tooth Fairy last weekend..not bad..

5. Met Fiona last week too..along with Donovan and Sam..had loads of fun and laughs...most importantly got to catch up with everyone..

6. Still thinking how my future is going to be...too much thinking (oh wait..this is not happy thoughts)...stop right there...moving on to no. 7

7. Thinking of getting a new hairstyle...postponing it..coz I have no idea what else to do..rebonding again?

8. Got rid of CIMB..yeay! Next is Commonwealth of Australia (CBA)...bit scared coz it's a bigger account..but..I accept the challenge! Hopefully..it's better for my career progression..Amin.. :)

9. Farid is here...he bought me a cool t-shirt - thanks!

10. And finally..I hope that I can get thru this...Please2 pray for me that everything will be alright...that I will be sane and still able to find happiness in my life..Amin

Till next post..(I hope there will be more interesting ones to write about)..Take care! :)


No comments: