Saturday, August 29, 2009

Memories


Lately, I've been reminiscing the good old memories with that certain someone...again...
Time flies..and I really miss those moments we had together...

How I just wish I can go back to that time and experience it once again with you...
To feel the love, warmth and happiness...(and hopefully keep it like that forever?)

I wish I can frame in the memory somewhere...like in a video recorder of some type..so that when I grow old..I won't forget.. and will still remember it clearly in my mind..

I don't want to be sad thinking about all this..
But somehow remembering it does bring a little pain to this heart of mine...
The best word to describe my feelings rite now would be...lousy!
I'm torturing myself by wishing for something that may never come true...Can I say never? I can't say never...Anything can happen..(That's what I want to think)...

Enough pondering for today...Tomorrow I gotta wake up early to do my tyres alignment and balancing..
Gudnite for now...



No comments: