Sunday, August 2, 2009

Denial

Dear Blog,

Today I have a confession to make...

After almost a year I tried to prevent myself from liking somebody...I am upset to announce that when I finally did open up my heart to like this one guy...who was so nice to me for several months..he just suddenly decided to disappear from my life..

After the accident, I became more concerned about him..and I actually thought,that something could work out between us. But I was wrong..I should have guessed,that he only pops up into my life whenever he feels like it..and become invisible again as he wishes..

I should have never opened my heart to like anyone in the 1st place..It hurts.. :(

Now that this has happened..Let the Ice Queen heart emerge once again...


2 comments:

deeya said...

Sy pun penah alaminya....
Now open your heart kpd org yg betul2 love u and appreciate u jer..
If not confirm about his feeling...baik jgn...
Nnt kita yg sakit...
Klau der ms tgk blk cite "He's just not that into you"

Dlm cite tu ader sorg guy ckp
"Perempuan suka mengumpulkan apa yg lelaki buat (yg sebenarnya di anggap kecil bagi lelaki)..untuk di jadikan Hint/Sign..kononnya lelaki itu meminati mereka. Padahal hakikatnya bukan begitu..."

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Nonny...sedih tau! Kita tak suka dia pon memula..tapi dia la..bagi signal tah ape2..bayangkan..dia suruh kita correct thesis masters dia..(padahal lecturer dia pon boleh buat..apesal nak suruh kita tlg correct)..siap dtg umah lagi tau anta! Benci dia! huh...

Dah tgk cite tu..benci jugak cite tu..hahaha...