Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work in 2010

Hellloooooo 2010 !!

Today is my 1st day working back again..after 17 days of the most syiok-est holidayyy in 2009! Yeahoo...!!

I was afraid that I'd get screwed up for the login problems..(maklumla..da lama tak guna laptop ofis)....and guess what...it did happen! hahaha...
Error message : Your account has been suspend ! WTF !! Eh hello, I still work here...kan? lol ~~!

Had so many emails to attend to..and I can't login to my EDS network? Shite..U gotta be kidding me..But Thank God...the day went smooth gak..Alhamdulillah..My Monday turned out no so blues after all....hehehe...I wasn't really affected by the login problem...coz I had other things that I had to do (didn't need me to login to the EDS network)..and by noon, after speaking to some "genius" helpdesk..they manage to rest my password..(duhh..after like 2-3 attempts to call and routed to another dude..and routed again2 before someone actually resolve my problem..!!)

Had some good meal for my lunch as I was so freakin' hungry...so that was good...
And found out that I'm handling CIMB account next month ! Argghh..freakin out..freakin out ! This means I have to train Elaine pronto! Maybe sometime next week for my handover..and Shaw will be training me for CIMB too..woohoo..double bz-ness! :P

Found out that one of our BA's are leaving..like tomorrow ! Oh gosh..baru nak bebaik dgn budak ni..dah nak pindah lak dia...sob..sob..takpela...hopefully we can keep in touch..i think we will.. :)
He resigned within 24 hours - meaning that he has to pay back HP 2x his salary..but no worries...he is rich..Mazda RX8 okey !hahaha..Ape2 pon..wish u all the best dude!

And balik umah je..I pengsan ! That's the rumbling mumbling of my 1st day back at work..tired bukan main..mcm budak baru masuk skolah...ahhahaha...

Hope tomoro and the rest of the week will be better and much "funner" ..yezza..I like! :)
Till next time, that's all folks ! Ciao~!!

P.S : I watched Avatar twice (both 3D and non 3D) and love it !! I SEE YOUUU!! :P


2 comments:

lilieyz said...

same with me...Balik rumah penat bukan main ha..smpai tertido lps magrib..hamik...cuti lagi lama2..

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

yeaaa..betul...brain and body kite masih fragile di awal2 thn..ekekek...