Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Declined!

For the 1st time ever in my life - my one and only credit card was declined!! WTF !!

Haha..relax..let me explain...

It's true that my cc was declined and I was embarrassed in public (at the Focus Point shop) when I was trying to "swipe" for my new Oakley Revere glasses...Dang! Malunyaaaa....hahaha..

But....there's a big BUT !!

I only had 1k limit...BECAUSE...I bought a laptop few months back and with the installment I made...It had automatically blocked a few thousands from my cc to MAKE SURE that I can pay the laptop every month! (Trick yg amat pandai)....SoOoOoOo....I am left with only 1ooo buckaroolas to spend..or should I say..swipe...from my cc every month! Sigh...!! Double Sigh!

And with this crazy mega sale..year end sale..whatever you call it...I just went overboard of spending RM999 ++ when I forgot that I haven't yet paid for my new Oakleys...Hence..the embarrassing moment that forced me to quickly run (and save my life) to withdraw cash (I repeat..CASH!!!) from the ATM and paid for the glasses...Dang...again! *cursing & cursing & cursing!!* @#^@*&#^*&@!#@#&!@!!!!
Hahaha...

Panic + stress mode tetiba when I found out it was declined ! But then it came to my senses..aahh...I only spent 1oook (That's normal right?)...Thank God..! Imagine if I spent 3k/4k/5k and then my card was declined! Memang pengsan on the spot ! lol ~~!!

Anyway..I am saved by the big ah long in our family..my mom..who let me "BORROW" some cash to pay back my cc...so that I can use my cc again..THIS TIME STRICTLY FOR PETROL !! (Let's all hope it ya) ! *giggles*
Love you ma! Thanks a lot..You saved my life..

And most importantly...lesson learnt..for next month, and the following months to come..for a very2 long time..I need to stop shopping..Or else I will be bankrupt!...Farah..pls la INSAF! plssssss!! hehehe...

I already got what I want..scratch that..I already got what I need..(hehe) so I think I can stop shopping for now... *phew*

Btw, here is my new Oakley that I almost got bankrupt to :


Sangat cantik! :)


2 comments:

lilieyz said...

Inilah godaan kalo pkai cc..swipe..swipe and away...hehe...
tips..left your cc at home when u plan for shopping..if not..sigh...
ade2 je la yang nak capai..even spray nyamuk pun rasa penting and nak beli..

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

hehehe...spray nyamuk pon penting? ok...harusssss....! :P