Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag 'em



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. Then tag 25 people, including the person who tagged you.


1. I am known as Debbie, Debs and Breep2...

2. I buy a few shoes, but will only wear 1 pair until its totally worn out, before I change to another pair..

3. Loves to collect perfumes..unfortunately...don't get to buy them so often..huhu...

4. Had a cat named Simba who I taught how to stand on the bike while I'm cycling..!

5. Had another cat named Nymbus, who always follow me whenever I call her (eg: Go to the room, kitchen..) Its like she understand human language! Amazing..miss them both..

6. Dream is to own a BMW one day...soon probably..ahaha..!

7. Then maybe another dream is to marry a rich guy! Lol~

8. Its in me to sometimes make spontaneous jokes...I think other ppl enjoy that.. *wink*

9. I am emotional..annoying...but loving! *blush*

10. I joined California Fitness for a 1 year subscription, with the hopes of slimming down..but now its almost a year..And I'm still the same..phat! Lazy bum...huhu...wasting money! *crap*

11. The fastest I've drove with my car and mom's car is 140km/hr...I wish I can go faster..But I don't dare...hehe..

12. I love doing thrill stuff that will make ur heart want to pop out, or get that adrenalin rush..eg: Roller coaster (even tho I am actually very2 scared)...feels like I'm in Fear Factor..heheh....

13. I want to be a billionaire..pls...pls.. =P

14. I am allergic to rambutans and durians..but I don't care..I love eating them!

15. I want to do sky diving or bungee jumping some day...(do I really..?) hehe..

16. I love travelling...wish I can travel everywhere around the world..

17. I used to have an addiction for eating ice cubes...thank God its stopped..huhu..

18. My hair is originally curly...

19. I don't like reading news paper...So I really need to do something about this...! Else I will be lost like katak bawah tempurung..! huhu..

20. I secretly want to own a SPA one day..who wants to join venture and become business partners? =P

21. I dream of being America's Next Top Model..Muahahaha...don't believe me ask Dlinkers Gang..lol~

22. I don't like eating vegetables..

23. I enjoy aeroplane rides...

24. I have another funny collection - lingerie...(buy me for bday present..lol)

25.
Important - I hope I can meet with the true love of my life.. *day dreaming*

Anybody who wants to do this...just copy paste..I can't be bothered to tag you..hehe...Thanks Ejannz for tagging me!




1 comment:

the girl in stiletto said...

i still have the weird habit of eating ice cubes LOL.