Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year 2009~

Hey..Hey..

Welcome 2009....Had a good time yesterday during new year's eve. I went to join some of the BTA's at The Curve to watch the fireworks..not bad..but I've seen better.. =)

Then we were bored..the place was crowded..everybody wanted to rush back home..so what the heck..we stayed back to go watch movie..hehe..we went to watch Yes Man! Cool funny movie too by Jim Carey..

The next day...which is 1st Jan 2009..woohooo..the new year...a new book...a new beginning...hopefully a better one! I started it by visiting that special someone..huhu...happy(3x)...he's got a sore eye...and is not feeling that well..but still managed to make time for me..thank youuuu...! Hope u get well soon ya...Take care~

Then the whole day....I finished of Heroes season 3..not exactly finished..coz I only have until episode 11..but..ok la..not bad..

Tomorrow's plan is to go to work..(boring)...and meet up with Joe...Got to pass him something and also meeting him up before he goes back to his hometown next week..hmm..and what else?

Oh yea..my new year's resolution...huhu...

1. Slim down...Farah! U have to do this else u will get fatter and fatter! :p

2. Get an exceed for 2nd rotation (job stuff)

3. Be more patient and stop nagging..hmm..this might be a bit tough..but I think I can slow down..huhu.. :P

4. Get a new kitten! weeee~

5. Ok2..this was already coming...I'm pretty sure its not suppose to be no. 5 on the list..but what the heck...I don't know if I can even do it.... = Find a partner/bf/whatever u call it nowadays? lol~~~

6. Love myself more....huhu...have been loving everybody else..I forgot about me...! :p

7. And yea..what else...to be good..nicer..kinder...bla..bla...finish off 2008 resolution..and ya...the 1st one is IMPORTANT..hahahahhaa....

8. Oh wait..there is a no. 8..very2 important too! I need to start saving money!! $$$$ Ka-ching...I need to slow down shopping unnecessary stuff! hehe....Good luck! :P

Ok la..I am starting to talk crap again...means I am sleepy....Zzzz...

Happy new year everyone!
May the new year brings us more joy and happiness, more success, a more healthy lifestyle, a blessed life...and more love! Muahhhhss!!



1 comment:

the girl in stiletto said...

my dear farah,

=P i know it's already the 4th day into the new year, but wth, it's never too late. so here goes:

happy new year farah. may Allah always bless you with kebahagiaan, rahmat, kekayaan and perhaps cinta yang abadi ;) and remember to stay poyo all the time. ehehe.

kurang rock if we don't stay poyo don't you think? ;)

*muacks*