Monday, December 22, 2008

Lonely

Aihh....feels so lonely all the time...
Been trying to make myself busy..but when I'm not doing work..I stare into open space..and just think about my life...will I ever find love again? hurmmmm...

I go everywhere..I see couples together..so happy..so loving...makes me so jealous! haha...and now..it has been about 1 year I've been single..yikess! Time flies...and I don't want to be alone !!

Mommy!!!! She has been praying for me too at Tanah Suci Mekah...praying that I will find someone special in my life...Amin...

Do I sound desperate? Hahaha..I just feel lonely lah...normal rite..I'm sure I am not the only one who feels like this...as mom pesan..when the time comes...ade la tu InsyaAllah..Let God Almighty plan...we pray! and usaha la skit2 mana boleh =P

Ok..entry ini sgt mengarut..tapi tula jadinye bila dah bosan..hehe..till next time...laterss!


No comments: