Friday, November 14, 2008

New phone, Cameron Trip, I miss him


1. New phone

I bought a Sony Ericsson K770i. Love it. Bought it with him. My 1st Sony phone after using Nokia all this while. Let's hope its better.

2. Cameron Trip

BTA wave 4 organized a 3 days 2 nights trip to Cameron last 2 weeks. It was so much fun. Went to Boh Valley, Strawberry park, Cactus Valley. Good get-away trip!

3. I miss Him

After some time,today I cried again. Just miss him so much. Even though it was just 2 days ago I met him when we bought the phone together. Hurm...I really do miss our good times together. I used to be able to just be myself around him. Now..I have to be careful of what I say. Don't want to be saying something that I might regret. I truly miss him and my heart is sort of begging for his love again. But, its impossible. I know. Reminding myself..We're just friends. *sigh*

~End~

No comments: