Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Recap : Bowling


I would like to recap a lil' bit..since i took my own sweet time to update it..now feels like I have to summarize several entries in a nutshell! huhu..
We had bowling sessions just few days before I moved to my new company (which is BAT btw)..The first round was with my peep's Fiona and Monica! We managed to play 2 games..and Fiona won both of the games! wohoo!
2nd round was with the same peepz..plus 3 more ppl; Zhafri, Rafie and his friend :)
This time it was more of a gender fight to me..haha..no la..good competition...everybody bersemangat to score strikes! Thank God I scored too~ huhu..but in the end...It was still Fiona as the champion! yeay! Girl power! We also went makan2..and the boys had a game or 2 for foosball..then we ended the session by taking very cool pictures of ourselves..huhu..memorable outing guys! I miss u all already! uhuk..uhuk...

The makan place..Kopitiam something..huhu



The food


Foosball!


Zhafri vs Monica


The scores!




Me posing ! heheh

No comments: