Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flood! Oh my...


Last Saturday...My house flooded! OK..I'm exaggerating..not the whole house..just 3 rooms that got affected.The piping around the house was somehow blocked and then the tap was turned on...and kaboom...suddenly our house banjir!! *cry*

Atok and nenek was at home...sleeping..they did not realize the flood until 2 hours later...Me and Along was at work at that time..and Mom and Dad..in Australia of course..Luckily..Atok and nenek managed to control the situation..The flood wasn't too bad..I think..by the time I got home..it was just still lecak and we had to take care of electrical stuff..According to Atok..the flood was about setinggi buku lali! Thank God nothing bad happened..I was just worried the plugs and other electrical stuff would get damaged or get power surged..Alhamdulillah..sume ok..

Phew...today the condition is a bit better...just a bit smelly la of course..because of the damp things...abis la bill electric tinggi...full blast kipas in all the rooms! huhu...

That's my story for today...pengalaman banjir..yg sgt mendebarkan..Nasib baik tak ape2..Till next entry..Gudnite~

No comments: