Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hey..I miss you...

Dear Friend..

It's been ages since we talked or hang out together..I feel miserable..and really2 miss your company..I really2 miss you.. =(

I am still waiting...as you told me too..waiting for the day you will wanna talk to me again..and of course..waiting for our friendship to start over again..will that ever happen?

I want to see your smile again..I want to be by your side when you need a helping hand..Do you want to see me smile again? Will you be by my side when I need a helping hand?

I want to trust you..I want to be patient and respect your decision..but waiting seems like forever now... Sigh~

Anyway, my friend...I want you to know...I am right here..you can count on me...I have never forgotten you...I am still hoping for a miracle...I leave that to Allah Almighty..Dear God, Please save our friendship...for I love my friend so much..Amin...

No comments: